Pages

Monday, January 4, 2010

What a blessing this day brought us.....

January 4, 2009, Cooper Anthony was born.  This is my nephew.  He was born to Kerry and Amber.  Kerry is my little brother.  I use the word little losely, Kerry is over six feet tall and probably 200 lbs.  He is 12 years younger than I am, so to me he is still my little brother.  Amber is the most beautiful young woman and she brings a bright light to our family.  They in themselves are blessings but together they have created the most beautiful blessing and gift to all of us, Cooper.  Cooper is a Middle English name meaning Barrell Maker, hmmm, that is interesting.  He came into this world weighing 6lbs 3 oz and 19 inches long.  A head full of light brown hair and believe me his entrance was grand.  His daddy came down the long hallway towards us all (just like in the movies) carrying this little bundle in his large arms.  Cooper was content that way and so was his Daddy.  My little brother is a dad.  WOW!  I kissed him and told him how proud I was.  I had to leave before I got to hold this little gift.  I will get to hold him in the morning.  God is so good and we are very thankful to be so blessed.  His life has just begun and we are all here to teach and lead this little fellow to follow our Lord.

Like newborn infants, long for the pure spiritual milk, that by it you may grow up to salvation– if indeed you have tasted that the Lord is good.



(1 Peter 2:2-3 ESV)

1 comment:

  1. Awwww! How sweet! I'm happy that you are blogging. I will "follow" you and you can follow me!

    I love you, sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete