Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Disney here we come!

We are planning our first trip to Disney World.  This will be our first time and we can't wait!!!!  We are going over Spring Break and I just started planning 1 week ago!  Everyone I talk to planned for at least 6 months and here I am just starting.  Everyone gasps when I tell them I have just started the planning process.  In one day I have planned my trip.  Now onto the itinerary.  Now this may take some time.  There is so much to do and see, how will I fit it all in?  The question is do we do the waterparks also?  i am thinking not!  Although they look AWESOME online, my thinking is don't include them in our package and if we want to do them one day, we will pay for an individual day.  So waterpark, No, check!  Resort chosen, check, day of departure and day of return, check, dining options, check, American Idol experience, double check.  We have a friend and both of her very talented daughters will be doing the American Idol experience and if they make it through we will be in the audience that night to vote them through.  If one of them wins they get to skip the main judging and go straight to the American Idol judges, Ellen, Randy, Simon and Kara.  That is awesome, we are so excited about it!  Anyway, we are all in Disney mode and can't wait.  I want Mickey ears, if nothing else!

M-I-C-K-E-Y   M-O-U-S-E!!!!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy! Disney Land is nearly next door for us, so believe it or not, I have never gone. In my mind, there is always the possibility to go tomorrow because of the proximity, but somehow tomorrow never comes. It's always a day away. My kids have gone, though, so I know you will have fun there with your babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was invited to visit by your mother. So glad I accepted. Have an enjoyable visit to the Magic Kingdom and send lovely pictures!!! Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your wonderful trip with your family. It will be great. I still have my mickey mouse ears from my trip in 1981.....we had a wonderful time and some days were not preplanned, we just went with how we felt.
    Good Luck to your friends on AI.....what an experience that should be.....:-) Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. shh. Don't tell my children. They want to go to Disney so badly. I wish we had something like that in Australia.

    I came here from your mothers blog. I really love reading her writings and I am sure I will love this one just as much.

    Therese

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all so much for your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God has greatly gifted you
    I enjoyed visiting your blog
    God Bless
    http://westbob.blogspot.com/2010/02/philippians-46-9-be-anxious-for-nothing.html

    ReplyDelete