Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

PASSION

Passion....Do you have it or don't you?  I feel that everyone has it to some degree about something or someone.  What exactly is it?
PASSION /ˈpæʃən/ [pash-uhn–noun
1. any powerful or compelling emotion or feeling, as love or hate.
2. strong amorous feeling or desire; love; ardor.
I have passion about many things such as crafts, family and friends.  I even have passion about places, such as the beach and my newest passion for a place would be Disney World.  But I have discovered recently when I started focusing more on me and my husband and children, that I hold an extremely passionate place for them.  I have spent so much time over the past several years focused on other things and worrying about other people that I lost that passion I have for my family.  I have taken the time to re-prioritize my thoughts and actions.  I have found my way back to the passion for my family that I once had.  Days I have spent wrapped up in drama that is out of my control, I will never get back.  From the point I realized this to now and here after, my focus remains my little family.  I feel I have neglected the ones that need me most.  I can no longer worry about what I can not control.  Worry is Satan's work.  I have one to many times been caught up in worry.  When I worry, I tend to let it consume me and everything around me is affected. 
I have a wonderful husband and three absolutely beautiful children.  They are gifts that are on loan to me and I need to take special care of them.  I want no regrets.  I do not want to ever look back and regret.  I do not want to ever look back and wish I had done or said, this or that.
These three sets of eyes that look at me with such innocence and such love.  It is an unconditional love.  It is the love they deserve to get in return.  The feel of there little hands around my neck gives me such a feeling of completeness.  They are what I desire.  They are what I am passionate about.
My passion is being the best wife and mother I can be!
"Her children stand and bless her. Her husband praises her:"


Proverbs 31:28

No comments:

Post a Comment